- boys: if ur slutty enough to send a nude pic then u deserve to have it shared everywhere lmao
- boys: please send me nudes baby you're so beautiful i just wanna see more of you please baby i thought you loved me
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Animal Liberation and Social Revolution
A Vegan Perspective on Anarchism, or an Anarchist Perspective on Veganism Written by Brian Dominick in 1995 - and introducing the term “Veganarchism” - this text sets out to demonstrate that any approach to social change must be comprised of an understanding not only of social relationships, but also of the relationships between humans and non-human animals. However, it also shows that, in turn, animal liberation itself will never be a feasible approach without understanding and participating in the wider social revolutionary endeavour.
EVERYONE READ THIS
Twin peaks + weed = ❤️
Q:So I went to warped yesterday and me and my boyfriend were sitting down watching people go by and I saw you in the dress and I was like honey look! And I thought I was the coolest thing and he said man I wish I could pull that off. And I had just searched the tag just to look at what people took pictures of and you came up first so I just wanted to tell you that:)
Omg :3 I’m so glad I tagged it!
Thanks, this makes me so happy. :]
I had a lot of fun yesterday.